Part Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Part-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator is responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and is able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
The compensation starts at $13.25 per hour. This position is in Henderson, CO.
25 hours/week- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. **Can be 3 full days or 5 half days per week, hours not to exceed 25 weekly.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures
- Light physical effort which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with substantial standing and walking required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in the past 3 years.
- Able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Must be able to work 25 hours/week between the business hours of Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Hiring manager has flexible schedules available including 3 full days or 5 half days per week, hours not to exceed 25 weekly.
- New Hire Orientation is held 10:00 am-3:30 pm, every other Monday at: 6828 E County Line Road Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.