Accounts Payable Clerk - Highlands Ranch
The Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. The Accounts Payable Clerk position is responsible for managing all the payments to our vendor partners. This high volume, dynamic position plays a key role in recognition of monthly expenses. Ideal candidates will possess strong typing and 10-key skills, good organizational and analytical skills, be self motivated and very detail oriented.
This fulltime position pays $15/hr and will work 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
This position will work out of our Administrative Headquarters located at: 6828 E. County Line Road Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the timely payment of large volumes of invoices to vendors
- Data entry and filing
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Verify batch posting for checks
- Print daily checks
- Interact with vendor representatives
- Update vendor tax status information and maintain database
- Support daily rental areas and other departments
- Support business management department with additional clerical duties
- Maintain a regular, reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $15.00/hour.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous work experience in accounting or accounts payable
- Intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Excel and Word required.