Part Time Driver Highlands Ranch
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
This position is located at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO., and requires a part time commitment of 3 days (Monday-Friday) and up to 25 hours per week.
Compensation is $11.10/hour.
The Part time Driver is responsible for:
- Travelling to local rental branches, dealerships and auctions within Colorado
- Movement of plates from various locations
- Working in an office environment as needed to assist with various departmental tasks such as filing and sorting.
- Basic computer knowledge, as it relates to data entry
- Accomplishing tasks independently
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, multiple times daily
- Must be able to work 3 weekdays and up to 25 hours per week