Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant at our Colorado Headquarters located at 6828 E County Line Road Highlands Ranch, CO.
This individual will be responsible for preparing financial statements, providing external and internal communication to Rental, Truck, Referral and Commute, as well as vendors and various departments. Projects will include but will not be limited to: managing accounts receivable, general ledger accounts, analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
The starting pay is $52500 / yr and is 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Paid time off
- Medical Benefits
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
As a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform branch evaluations
- Assemble back reconciliation and account schedules
- Train and develop employees on administrative concepts
- Establish effective communication lines with other departments
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have goals to attain professional accounting certifications - CPA, CMA, etc.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Must have a valid drivers license and no more than 2 moving violations or at fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years