Management Trainee Summer Internship Hilo
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located at the Enterprise location in Hilo, Hawaii. Out of state applicants - please note that we are unable to accommodate or reimburse travel expenses for any mandatory face to face step in the interview process and/or relocation for this position.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be currently enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation date no later than December 2025.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the Summer Intern Program.
- Experience in retail sales, customer service, and leadership preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work the length of the internship (May 28, 2024 through August 2, 2024).