Accounting Coordinator - Enterprise Holdings - Honolulu
EAN Holdings, LLC is currently looking for a Full Time Accounting Coordinator to join our team at the Oahu Group Administrative Office in Honolulu, HI.
Overall, this position will primarily focus on the data entry and general accounts payable and accounts receivable. Please note below key responsibilities in detail.
The schedule is a full time 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday.
*If you are out-of-state candidate, the position would require face-to-face interviews at your own expense.
- Accounts payable/receivable duties include data entry, managing of invoice approval process, ensuring timely and accurate payments, and performing monthly vendor statement reconciliations.
- Act as a point of contact for vendors
- Compile monthly department performance reporting and Ad Hoc reporting as necessary
- Miscellaneous clerical duties, including but not limited to filing, mailing, organizing and other assigned job-related duties to assist accounting team.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate for this position must also possess the following skills:
- Solid self-management, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong problem solving and sound research capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum one year data entry experience or Associates Degree.
- Must have intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving viloations in the last 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years).
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work full time 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday).