Automotive Technician - Full Time - Honolulu Service Center
EAN Holdings (Enterprise Rent A Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental) has an exciting opportunity at the Honolulu Service Center for a Full Time ASE Certified Automotive Technician! The Automotive Technician role requires the ability to distribute mechanical and warranty repairs to Maintenance and Automotive Technicians within the shop, diagnose and troubleshoot repairs, and follow company policy and procedures. This position is also involved in the preventative maintenance program for the island.
This position is full time 40 hours/week and requires availability between the hours of 1pm-9:30pm including Saturdays and Sundays. The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Types of repairs will include brakes, on-board computer diagnostic and drivability, suspension and tires.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform reconditioning repairs on sales vehicles and deletes according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have five years of mechanical experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Must have the following current and valid ASE certifications; G1, A5, A4, and A6.
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles (produced in the last 5 years).
- Must have experience using repair shop testing and service equipment.
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work 40 hours per week and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test.