Automotive Technician Honolulu
Enterprise Mobility has a great opportunity for an Automotive Technician, OEM training/Certification OR ASE Certified. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative; performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is located at our Honolulu Service Center - 96819.
The rate of pay for this position starts at $28.95/hour. Oahu Automotive Technicians can make up to an additional $10 / hour with approved ASE certifications and an additional $1 / hour with a current Safety License Certification.
This role is available as regular full time which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
- OEM training/Certification OR 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required (must carry 4 ASE certifications within 9-months of start date)
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs while performing preventative maintenance duties.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a full time, flexible schedule of 40 hrs/wk.