Car Cleaner - Hilton Waikiki Beach - Enterprise Rent A Car
Enterprise Rent A Car has an opportunity for Car Cleaner (Service Agent) at the Hilton Waikiki Beach location!
The Service Agent specializes in preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles. The Service Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the safety and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Part time 30 - 39 hours per week.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to physically operate the equipment (variety of vehicles and/or vacuum/car wash equipment) repetitively through your entire shift.
- Must be able to work in an enclosed area and/or outdoor environments during your entire shift.
- Aside from religious observance, must be to work part time 30-39 hours per week which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DUI within the last 5 years).