Customer Service Agent - Part Time - National Car Rental Waikiki
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Service Agent position at the Hyatt Centric location!
The Customer Service Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental using the company approved sales and service techniques. They facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental experience. The Customer Service Agent pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working to ensure all customers have a completely satisfying experience. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Part time 30 - 39 hours per week. Required Sunday and Monday, other days of the week are flexible.
Hours of operation are from 7am-7pm, will discuss schedule in interview.
** Free Parking is provided to our employees
- Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Answer telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DUI's within the last 5 years).
- Aside from religious observance, must be available to work 30-39 hours per week which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.