Driver - Part Time - Honolulu Airport Service Center
National Car Rental has a great opportunity for a Part Time (30-39 hour/week) Driver at the Honolulu Service Center location by the Honolulu Airport. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position requires availability between the hours of either 5am-1:30pm or 1pm-9:30pm including Saturdays and Sundays. The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing.
- Drive the vehicles from the service center location to branches; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by a manager.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by a manager.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by a manager.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DUI's within the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious accommodation, must be able to work a 30-39 hr/week (5am-1:30pm or 1pm-9:30pm including Saturdays and Sundays)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test.