Driver - Part Time - Honolulu Airport
EAN Holdings has an immediate opportunity for a Part Time Driver at our Honolulu Airport location!
We are looking for reliable, team oriented people to join our team of drivers based out of our Honolulu Airport location. The Driver position transports vehicles of various sizes safely and in a timely manner to the appropriate destination(s) throughout the island and including the airport locations.
The part time position will be scheduled part time between 10-29 hours per week or 30-39 hours per week, and requires availability between the hours of 7:30am - 3:30pm including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Drive and deliver vehicles throughout the island of Oahu while following all traffic and safety laws
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 10-29 hours per week or 30-39 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7:30am-3:30pm including Saturdays and Sundays.