Fleet Coordinator for HNL Airport Enterprise
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a full time Fleet Coordinator. This position pays $16 / hour and is located at the Enterprise, Alamo, National Honolulu Airport locations 96819.
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Service Center Supervisor with fleet movement, lot organization, vehicle inventory, and the execution of overall lot and fleet organization at the Service Center facilities and off-lots. This position is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are located in the appropriate area(s). The Fleet Coordinator will coordinate and/or execute on our asset control, fleet reconciliation, and damage evaluation initiatives. This is a great opportunity to learn more on how and why we manage the fleet as we do. This role is available as regular full time which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle movement on and off the lot for the Service Center location(s) including off-site lots and CONRAC facility.
- Lot organization of Out of Service and Parts Cars.
- Manage unit activity to and from the Service Center including the coordination of pick-ups and drop offs, on and off site with vendors to and from a variety of locations, while ensuring that lot space is used effectively to maximize lot flow and productivity.
- Utilize computer systems such as Unit Services, RALPH, Odyssey and ECARS to monitor and track vehicles based on movement type such as recalls, deletes and cars needing preventative maintenance
- Segregate vehicles based on sold vehicles and vehicles needing de-fueling and repairs
- Inspect vehicles for damage prior to fleet movement to ensure that proper check in process is followed
- Execution of daily fleet inventory unit counts
- Utilize programs to report Out of Service units and provide updates on vehicles and downtime.
Point of Contact
- Act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis.
- Provide administrative support for the Service Center Supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must have open availability and be able to work 40 hours per week, which could include weekends and holidays