Full Time Greeter at Alamo Honolulu Airport
Alamo Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at the Honolulu Airport location (96819).
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This full time position is for 40 hours a week. This person will be scheduled between the hours of 12:00pm - 12:00am including Saturday, Sunday and some holidays.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free parking on site is provided! This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon team performance numbers.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean fleet mix requirements.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 12pm-12am including both Saturday, Sunday and some holidays.