Greeter - Full Time - Honolulu Airport Alamo
Alamo Rent a Car has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at the Honolulu Airport location!
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the overall rental process. They provide customers with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the rental program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The full time position will be scheduled 40 hours per week and work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Ready Line for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products preferred.
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.