Lot Attendant - Full Time - Honolulu Airport
Enterprise Holdings, LLC (Alamo, National, Enterprise) has an opportunity for a Full Time Lot Attendant at the Honolulu Airport location.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for checking the vehicles being moved in and out of our Honolulu Airport Lots. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The right candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask and have an attention to detail.
The full time position will be scheduled 40 hours per week and work 7:30am - 4pm including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ensure the overall security of the vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Inventory vehicles on all parking lots.
- Check cars that are being moved into the overflow lots and service center for the following:
- Inspect for body damage and ensure there is a corresponding damage report number on the vehicle if there is any damage
- Inspect for LP and safety checks to ensure they are current
- Require that all vehicles are properly marked and parked in the correct designate area
- Tire tread depth
- Complete vehicle logs each shift, showing vehicle identification number and plate number.
- Lot organization - in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain and organize key security.
- Coordinate drivers and vehicles for delivery, transfer and returns.
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work the following shift: 7:30am - 4pm and be able to work both Sat/Sun.