Part Time Customer Service Representative in Waikiki
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr. at the Outrigger Reef Waikiki location!
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, through face-to-face interaction. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support at our Waikiki resort location. This is a part-time position requiring availability 30-39 hours/week which many include weekends and holidays.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns and check-ins
- Assist management with daily Fleet Verification (VIF)
- Manage GPS inventory (check-in, VIF)
- Follow up with after-hours returns
- Assist operations coordinator with shop cars and vehicle maintenance
- Assist with processing switch-outs, writing damage reports etc.
- Assist counter staff with completion of rental contracts
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum 6 months experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- Must have a minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a part-time schedule of 30-39 hours a week which may include weekends, nights and holidays.