Part Time Driver at National Honolulu Airport
National Rental Car has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Driver at the Honolulu Airport (96819)!
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This part time position will be guaranteed between 30-39 hours per week. Must be able to work between the hours of 7am - 4pm including Saturday, Sundays and holidays.
We offer excellent full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon team performance numbers. *Free, safe onsite parking is provided for National employees.*
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week during the hours of 7am-4pm including weekends and holidays.