Part Time Driver for Oahu Island
The Oahu Team (96819) has an opportunity for a Part Time Driver based out of the Honolulu Airport.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free onsite parking is provided for our employees!
This schedule will be guaranteed 30-39 hours per week. Must be available to work 1pm - 9pm including Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Drive the vehicles to and from the service center as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Be a "Team-Player" and abide by all safety regulations and safe driving requirements.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week for the following shift: 1pm - 9pm including Saturday and/or Sunday.