Return Agent - Part Time - National Car Rental Honolulu Airport
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Return Agent at the Honolulu Airport location.
The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. They provide professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is for 30-39 hours/week and comes with excellent benefits.
The rate of pay is $12.00 per hour + opportunity for monthly customer service bonus.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products preferred.
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.