Service Center Support Rep at HNL Airport Service Center
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a full time Service Center Support Rep. This position pays is located at the Honolulu Airport Service Center location 96819.
The Service Center Support representative will provide overall administrative support to the Maintenance facility, ensure that all operating standards, invoices, parts and tire purchases, and all shop work order’s and invoice processing are completed according to policy and procedure. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This role is available as regular full time which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Communicating and negotiating the lowest possible parts prices while ensuring timely delivery of ordered parts.
- Monitoring vehicles in repair shops and body shops for timely repair completion and return.
- Acting as primary dealer contact for deliveries and establishing delivery process.
- Tracking and monitoring dealer credits on returned parts and implementing a tracking system of warranty parts.
- Collaborating with technicians regarding needs and developing efficiencies in the ordering process.
- Processing all maintenance-related invoices for payment in Service Pro.
- Tracking, monitoring, and maintaining current tire and filter inventory.
- Reconciling and maintaining body shop and dealer vehicle inventory.
- Accurately inventorying shopped units to the correct rental station.
- Conducting damage history research and inspection of re-sales prior to turning in.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a full time, flexible schedule which may occasionally include weekends and holidays