Summer 2017 Accounting Internship - Honolulu, HIJob ID 192479
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Summer 2017 Accounting Internship position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $9 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This is a paid internship and interns are also eligible for employee referral rewards during and after end of internship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
• Work closely with rental branches and other departments
• Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
• Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
• Assist in accounting schedules & filing
• Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting OR Finance
• Must be a rising Junior OR enrolled currently as a senior OR will be enrolled as a senior next semester (graduating between August 2017 and May 2018)
• Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or bookkeeping preferred
• Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Aside from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours per week, within normal Enterprise business hours in June/July/August
*Out of state applicants - please note that we are unable to accommodate or reimburse travel expenses for mandatory face to face interviews and/or relocation for this position.*