ASE Certified Automotive Technician - IAH
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at our IAH Service Center:
Starting pay: $25.50 / hour with (6 ASE Certifications) + an additional $1 / hour per every additional ASE Certification
Applicants must be able to work the schedule below:
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record, no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
- Degree in Automotive Technology, Completion of Automotive Technical College or Technical vocational training preferred.
- 6+ current and valid ASE certifications required.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus.
- Pre-employment drug testing will be performed once a conditional offer for employment has been made.