Full Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
Our Remarketing department is excited to announce an opportunity for a full time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
***Enterprise Houston North Lot - 17046 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090***
The starting pay for the position is $10/hour.
This is a full-time position working approximately 40-45 hours per week.
Schedule: Mon-Saturday -- Start time at 7:30am-5pm
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Check in and process 30+ vehicles daily
- Effectively identify vehicle damage outside of the acceptable levels
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for security of inventory
- Computer skills allowing for efficiency with email
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e. additional administrative work, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to check in process and work outside on the lot in various conditions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following full time schedule up to and not exceeding 40-45 hours per week