Indeed Hiring Event for Part-time/Full-time Evening Drivers at IAH!
Enterprise, National, and Alamo Rental Car
Open House Hiring Event!
We are hiring Full-time and Part-time Evening Drivers
for Bush Intercontinental Airport!
Interviews will take place on March 4th, 2020 from 9:00am-12:00pm.
The Open House Hiring Event will take place at
17326 Pine Cut
Houston, TX 77032
We are right behind the main garage rent a center. From JFK you can take Rankin or Rental Car Ave to get to Pine Cut. You may see a sign that states ‘Authorized Personnel Only’ you will need to drive past that sign in order to get to us. Our building is the only 2 story facility located on Pine Cut Rd. Please use the parking lot in front of the building. Signage on our building will say Enterprise Holdings. If additional directions are needed, please contact us directly at 281-209-4900.
Must be able to work one of the four schedules listed from Thurs-Sun/Mon:
4 days a week,Thursday-Sunday, 2pm-12:30am**pay is $11/HR**
5 days a week,Thursday-Monday,2pm-10:30pm **pay is $9.25/HR**
4 days a week,Thursday to Sunday,4pm-2:30am ** pay is $11/HR**
Hours / schedules will vary based on positions. Weekends and holidays are included as we are open 365 days per year.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person for assistance.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $9.25/hour for this position.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must be able to work one of the four schedules listed Thursday-Sunday/Monday:
- 5 days a week - 2pm-10:30pm Thursday-Monday
- 4 days a week - 4pm-2:30am Thursday-Sunday
- 4 days a week - 2pm-12:30am Thursday-Sunday