Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, supporting Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction, and employee development.
Enterprise Holdings is a family owned company with over 60 years in the rental car industry. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Service Center Support Representative This position will ensure timely management of the parts process. Tasks include: part ordering/receiving, communication with Tulsa Shared Services, management of inventory for two maintain facilities, vendor management, cost savings, lot organization, and more. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on our business through this key operational role.
The ideal candidate works well both independently and on a team, has a strong attention to detail, is well organized, possesses strong communication and follow-up skills, ability to thrive in a fast passed environment, and has a proven record of cost savings.
This position pays $17 / hr and is located at 17326 Pine Cut Houston, TX 77032
The schedule for this position is Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Review incoming work orders
- Generate all maintenance related purchase order (PO) requests
- Process all maintenance-related invoices for payment; all maintenance related copying, filing and record keeping
- Maintain parts inventory within guidelines
- Negotiate best pricing and shipping times with vendors, maintaining data
- Maintain computer databases of inventory
- Pull all parts requested for installs and services
- Tag all parts for stock and dispatch
- Check on delivery statuses and update technicians and management
- Answer telephone calls/return messages promptly and courteously
- Monitor vehicles on lot and in outside repair shops and body shops for timely repair completion and return
- Conduct damage history research for turn-back vehicles
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly maintenance reports and logs
- Data entry of all maintenance related vehicle movement
- Must be able and willing to undergo moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Mechanical experience preferred
- ASE (P2) parts certification is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal, computer, data entry and typing skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm