Service Agent Detailer Gulf Freeway EADOJob ID 230235
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Service Agent (Car Detailer) cleans vehicles inside and out in a safe and timely manner (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment depending on location). The Service agent is also responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot such as checking fluids, checking tires, or any other non-mechanical services. Other duties might include shuttling cars to and from dealerships or other branches, picking up or dropping off customers, any duties assigned by the manager.
The position is part-time working between 20-25 hours per week. The job pays $9 per hour and includes a pay raise at 90 days based on performance.
We have 1 opening at our branch located at:
3433 GULF FWY
HOUSTON TX 77003
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a United States licensed driver for at least the past 12 months
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, etc).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be looking for a part-time job only, working 20-25 hours per week
- Must be willing to accept $9.00/hour
- Must be available to work: