Customer Assistance Representative Sr-Huntington Beach
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Senior Customer Assistance Representative in the Huntington Beach (92647), Stanton (90680), Garden Grove (92843) and Westminster (92683) areas.
The Seasonal Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide service to customers and all rental functions.
This position will be for no longer than 150 days, beginning June 14th, 2021 and end on November 10th, 2021.
This position is full time and we offer $18.00 per hour. Must be available to work Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Responsible for working all aspects of the rental process (e.g. rental counter, exit booth, walking tickets, return lanes, etc.)
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service or sales experience (retail, customer facing preferred)
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- This position requires a valid Driver's License
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.