Car Sales Administrative Representative
Enterprise Holdings has an immediate opening for two full-time Car Sales Administrative Representative Position located at one of our locations in Avon, IN and Shadeland, IN.
The Car Sales Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers primarily via the phone in addition to administrative support. This person is will also be responsible for helping support our inventory management duties.
**Starting pay will be determined based on previous work experience (ranging b/w $13.50/hr-$16.50/hr)… Compensation will be reviewed annually based on standard performance reviews.
Fleet Management and Maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have six months to one year of customer service retail or administrative support experience
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of PC and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Valid Driver's License with no alcohol or drug related event within the last 5 years and no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 2 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work 40 hrs. per week Monday through Friday 9am-6pm
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including polite/professional phone etiquette skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding follow up and follow through on all requests and deliverables
- Must possess a high degree of composure and poise at all times with the ability to remain calm and collected when faced with demanding time frames for deliverables
- Maintain an exceptionally polished and professional appearance