Part Time CAR Sr (Exit Booth Agent) - Indy Airport
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This position is part-time, pays $11.50 per hour, and is located in the parking garage at the Indianapolis airport**
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 2 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $11.50 per hour
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm in Indianapolis. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday - Friday 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm