Vehicle Inspection Tech
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator (vehicle inspection tech/lot attendant). The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
**The lot coordinator will work 90% of the time outside on our car lot**
This position is Full Time (40 + hours per week). The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday 7:30am-to 4:30pm with a 1 hour lunch.
This position pays $13.80/hr. with benefits
This position is located at: 7111 W. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 2 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
Tuesday through Saturday 7:30am-to 4:30pm with a 1 hour lunch.