Outside Sales Executive - Dallas
Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) is excited to announce an opening for an Outside Sales Executive (Account Executive - AE) for the Dallas territory! The Enterprise Fleet Management Account Executive position is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise Fleet Management business within an assigned territory.
The Account Executive is a full-time professional outside sales role, responsible for identifying local businesses with a fleet of vehicles of 20+ and a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AE will achieve sales goals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. This person is also responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The AE will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance, insurance management, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles and disposal of the client's vehicles.
This position offers:
- Competitive performance-based pay
- Full benefits including 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, perscription, vision and life insurance
- Assigned company car and computer
- Competitive, team oriented work environment
- State-of-the-art training and development
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Enterprise Fleet Management nationally grew at double digits last year and is off to a great start this year with more tremendous growth expected. We have a world-class training program which includes an emphasis on products, finance and sales. We have the expectation to double our fleet size over the next five years!
We are looking for the right candidate to continue to help us with future growth efforts! Our Dallas Fleet Management team is one of the top performing teams in our company. We have a rich legacy of developing talent and having our team members promoted within our Dallas team, as well as around the country.
Please check out our website at: www.efleets.com for additional information about our fleet management services!
The opportunity for growth in this position is quite significant with a career path leading to management or into a senior sales role as well as tremendous income potential! Other perks include the use of a company car, fuel card, cell phone reimbursement, use of a Surface Pro, 401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits.
- Responsible for all aspects of closing new business
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals and national association relationships
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom fleet management solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior successful business to business (B2B)/outside sales experience
- Examples include: lead generation, cold-calling, a consultative sales approach, commissioned sales, Executive C-Level sales (NOT retail sales/B2C sales)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live within the DFW metroplex