Truck Repair Supervisor
Our Enterprise Truck Rental division is in Overdrive! With the rapid growth of this division, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Truck Rental Repair Supervisor!
This position offers:
- 40 hour work week regularly Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Competitive performance-based pay starting $75,000 - $85,000 based on previous experience
- Full benefits including 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, perscription, vision and life insurance
- Assigned company car and computer
- Phone stipend
- Reimbursement for company approved Travel & Entertainment expenses
- Competitive, team oriented work environment
- State-of-the-art training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands, as well as our Truck Rental brand. We are frequently named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
We are seeking a strong business partner who has extensive mechanical experience with trucks to oversee the maintenance of our fleet of lighty-duty and medium-duty trucks. This position will report directly to our Vehicle Repair department, but will work closely with our ten Truck Rental locations across the DFW metroplex as well as our local vendors with a focus on reducing our maintenance expenses and improving fleet utilization. This position supervises processes, not people.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Work with Vehicle Repair and Truck Rental teams to help drive positive performance results
- Communicate with and represent the Truck Rental Divisions priorities to management internally and externally
- Conduct branch visits to implement and reinforce DOT guidelines and procedures.
- Strengthen current vendor relationships and establish new vendor partners to help reduce repair downtime.
- Train and ensure compliance operations by our Vehicle Service Attendants
- Negotiate and approve body shop repairs promptly to help decrease cost and downtime
- Manage damaged-delete process with shop and Remarketing department
- Conduct random quality control inspections of repairs
- Regular review of all shop estimates, maintenance requests and claim information for accuracy
- Monitor and assist with branch maintenance compliance (Tram/UM90)
- Preform Branch audits (maintenance and risk related)
- Assist in “Get Ready” process for Sale Vehicles
- Issue purchase orders for complex repairs and approve billing as required.
- Daily/Weekly Tram Reporting Updates / Delinquent Unit Follow Up.
- Assist Business Management department with monthly statement review.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience with light duty, medium duty and/or heavy duty trucks
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.