Jackson Hole Airport Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
This driver position is at our Jackson Hole Airport branch located at 1250 E AIRPORT RD, Jackson, WY.
This opening is for a Full-Time position starting at $13.00 per hour with the ability to work 40 hours per week.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept a part time position that starts at $13.00/hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 40 hours per week