Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Driver Position. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
- This position is located at 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Must be willing to accept $9.00 an hour
- Must be willing to accept a part time position (up to 25 hours per week)
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months prior work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be willing to accept Part time employment (up to 25 hours)
- Must be willing to report to work at a location near the Jacksonville Airport
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to work the following schedule and be aware that schedules are subject to change on shift bids: 3 days per week between the hours of 12:00pm- 8:00pm Monday- Friday. Multiple Shifts Available