Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
- This position is located at 11034 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Must be willing to accept $9.25 an hour
- Must be willing to accept a part time position (up to 25 hours per week)
- This position has an anticipated starting date of November 14th, 2019.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months prior work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be willing to accept Part time employment (up to 25 hours)
- Must be willing to report to work at a location near Atlantic Blvd.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obligation: Must be able to work the following schedule and be aware that schedules are subject to change on shift bids: 2-3 days of work per week Monday- Friday from 8:30am- 5:00pm (multiple shifts available).
- Must be able to start on or before the anticipated orientation date of November 14th, 2019.