Management Trainee Summer Intern - Jacksonville, FL
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located at one of our locations in Jacksonville, FL, some of the potential locations are listed below.
- 11034 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville FL 32225
- 10340 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225
- 10733 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 7945 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32244
- 1430 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205
This is a full time, 12 week summer internship starting in May and ending in August 2024. The pay for this position is $16.00/hour
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university. Graduating no later than May 2025
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a pay rate of $16.00/hr
- Must have a minimum of three months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership.