Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Jacksonville Group has a great opportunity for an Entry Level Staff Accountant!
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnerships formed with the rental, truck and car sales operational pieces of our business . You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work in a fun environment at a $9 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is located at our local Northeast Florida Administrative Office at 11034 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the partnerships formed with the rental, truck and car sales operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales, human resources, risk management, vehicle repair and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher completed in Accounting or Finance. (Other majors will not be considered) Will consider applicants who graduate no later than August 2021.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 2-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.