Vehicle Service Attendant
Enterprise Truck Rental has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) at our Cassat Avenue Truck location. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium-Duty trucks.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience.
- Work experience with box truck driving/detailing/maintenance preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious obligation, must be available to work the following schedule: Monday- Friday 7:00am- 12:00pm some Saturdays 9:00am- 1:00pm or Monday- Friday 12:00pm- 5:00pm some Saturdays 9:00am- 1:00pm
- Must be willing to work at a location on Cassat Ave
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.