Administrative Assistant - Jamaica Queens
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's regional headquarters located in Jamaica, Queens has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This role provides clerical support for our Regional Vice President, Regional Rental Manager as well as Department Heads including (file, mail distribution, data entry, copy tasks and basic business correspondence.) The Administrative Assistant will perform a narrow range of routine assignments and projects for the Daily Rental Management team including daily, weekly and monthly reports.
The role would be located at our Regional Headquarters in Jamaica Queens; Building 89 at JFK Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430.
•Assist with the handling of customer service inquiries
•Assist with the creation and production of reports
• Developing presentations and proposals
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Handling of department expense reports
• Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Helping field departmental phone calls
• Filing & other general administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have at least one year of experience as an administrative assistant or in an administrative role
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is a function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than one hour to Jamaica, Queens or be moving to this location within 30 days of application
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work an average of 40 hours a week; Schedule will most likely be M-F 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break each day.
- Our rental locations in New York City are covered by the December 13, 2021 Order of the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene. As a result, qualified applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or willing to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a qualifying exemption applies.