Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Vehicle Delivery Technician. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This position is located in our JFK Airport location
The address is:
Building 69 at JFK Airport
Jamaica, NY 11430
The starting rate of pay is $18.00 per hour. Employees have the opportunity to earn yearly merit
increases based on performance.
MAX 40 HOURS PER WEEK
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or have a vocational school diploma vocational automotive trades or college certification of successful completion of 1st year course toward AAS degree in automotive technology OR must have at least one year of basic mechanical experience required to perform light maintenance activities within the last 5 year
- Must meet all the qualifications and duties of Certified Motor Vehicle Inspectors & have a valid NYS Inspection Certificate
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is a function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $18 per hour
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Ability to operate an automobile and shop equipment in a safe manner
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to understand, read, and write English
- Time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working independently or in a team