Full Time Service Agent (Car Detailer)
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a Full Time Service Agent
5034 Bingle Road, Houston, TX 77092
Schedule is : Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm , Alternating Saturdays 9am-12pm
The service agent is responsible for the cleanliness of our vehicles, refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Great opportunity for a dependable person with great customer service and the skills to be a great team player.
For additional information on this or any other department or division as well as career resources to help you apply for this posting, visit My Career on the Hub.
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable. Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Identify and pull cars that are eligible for turnback.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have held valid driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, etc).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to lift 25lbs in order to help customers
- Must be looking for a Full time opportunity
- Must be willing to accept $10.00/hour
1 Year work experience required
Must be able to work this schedule Mon- Fri 8AM - 6PM and Alternating Saturdays 9AM-12PM