Seasonal Rental Sales Agent
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. He/she will facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. All responsibilities will be performed with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
*This is a seasonal position (lasting up to 150 days during the time frame of May 1, 2019-September 28, 2019) located in Juneau, Alaska. *
This position pays $13/hr plus commission.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Friday-Tuesday (12:00pm-8:00pm)
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days