Exit Booth Agent at OGG Airport Alamo
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a full time Exit Booth Agent. This position pays $16.42 / hour and is located at the Kahului Airport Alamo location 96732.
The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This role is available as regular full time which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service-related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a full time, flexible schedule, which may include weekends and holidays