Full Time Administrative Representative Maui
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Administrative Representative at the Maui location (96732). The Administrative Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective admin office located in the Enterprise office on Hana Hwy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely customer service oriented, highly organized, detail-oriented and cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turn-back recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Vehicle inventory
- Other duties that may be assigned by the manager
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving/traffic violations in the last 3 years or have been convicted of DUI, DWI or any other drug or alcohol related driving incident in the past 5 years.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions Preferred
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work full time schedule of 40 hours/week which may include weekends and holidays.