Lot Attendant Full Time Kahului
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opportunity for a Full Time Lot Attendant at their Kahului locations 96732
The Lot Attendant is responsible for checking the vehicles being moved in and out of our Lots. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The right candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask and have an attention to detail.
This position is full time 40 hours/week.
- Ensure the overall security of the vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Inventory vehicles on all parking lots.
- Check cars that are being moved into the overflow lots and service center for the following:
- Inspect for body damage and ensure there is a corresponding damage report number on the vehicle if there is any damage
- Inspect for LP and safety checks to ensure they are current
- Require that all vehicles are properly marked and parked in the correct designate area
- Tire tread depth
- Complete vehicle logs each shift, showing vehicle identification number and plate number.
- Lot organization- in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain and organize key security.
- Coordinate drivers and vehicles for delivery, transfer and returns.
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a 40 hours a week which may include weekends, nights and holidays.