Return Agent at OGG Airport Alamo
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a full time Return Agent. This position pays $16.42 / hour and is located at the OGG Airport Alamo location 96732.
The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This role is available as regular full time which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction, and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turn-back, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a full time, flexible schedule, which may include weekends and holidays