Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Alamo Rent A Car - Service Agent Car Cleaner Full Time - KahaluiJob ID 199807
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Alamo Rent A Car - Where we are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 40 hours/week.