Driver - Part Time - Kona Airport
Alamo Rent A Car has an opportunity for a Part-Time Driver at the Kona Keahole Airport location on the Big Island. The Drivers are responsible for moving and positioning vehicles on the Alamo lot. They may be asked from management to move vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is part time 30-39 hours/week and comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as needed directed by management.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Contribute to the success of the Oahu organization, with prompt and dependable attendance. Be a "Team-Player" and abide by all safety regulations and safe driving requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned by a member of management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DUI's within the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious accommodation, must be able to work a 30-39 hr/week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.