Service Agent Enterprise Holdings Kona Service Center
Enterprise Holdings has an opportunity for a Vehicle Service Center Agent for the Kona Airport Service Center location!
The Vehicle Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to defleeting including; defueling, checking conditions, fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This is a great full time opportunity for a dependable person with initiative and ability to work alone and with a team.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
This position is part time 30-39 hours/week and comes with excellent benefits.
- Move vehicles as needed for defleeting of units.
- Defuel vehicles by adhering to safety standards.
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Clean exterior and interior as needed, properly log lost and found as applicable
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and move or verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum 6 months experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- Must have a minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a part-time schedule of 30-39 hours a week which may include weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test.